collecting your gear
- Collection Times : | We must have a definite time from you for pick up of gear at the Snowgoose MountainCentre – usually about 9 a.m. If you do not arrive at this time we cannot guarantee that we will be available to service your hire at your convenience and you may have to wait until we have dealt with other clients’ needs. You may arrange a previous evening pick up from us after 5 pm but before 7pm. This is not charged as an extra day.
- If you are travelling up by the sleeper (arriving in Fort William at 9.45 a.m. it is unlikely that that you will be with us much before 10.15 a.m. By the time that you are assorted then you will probably be on the water – ready to go – by 11.30 a.m – unless you are really well organised! Please build this into your planning times
- Pick Up Times / Shuttle : | If a pick up is required at the end of your paddle then we need contact from you at least 2 hours before your pick up time BUT if we are out on activities then we cannot guarantee leaving Corpach before 4.30 p.m.
- Contacts & Communication : | We require contact details for the protection of you and your group. You are required to take with you a note of our land line number and mobile number ( 01397 772467 at all times – there is a call divert on outside office hours but we try to limit the use of this to 21.00 hrs! Unless in an emergency. Mobile number for John Cuthbertson 07729890467 – this is mainly for use when boats & gear are being dropped off / collected.
- We also need a note of two fully charged, working and named mobile numbers – this is for your own safety and ease of coomunication.
sea kayak hire for the Great Glen
explore the Great Glen by sea kayak through the Caledonian…
hire a river or touring kayak
paddle some of the best white water rivers in the…
open canoe hire for the Great Glen Canoe Trail
paddle your own way through wild & wonderful landscapes
make your canoeing & kayaking plans
divide your journey into enjoyable paddling “day”s
shuttle service for canoes, kayaks & gear
paddlers do not often finish in the same place!
canoe & kayak guided expeditions
take part in our guided overnight trips or day tours